05: Learn To Learn
Special thanks to Hired for sponsoring this week's episode! If you are a developer looking for a job, Hired is a fantastic place to start looking. If you accept a job through Hired they will give you a $2,000 signing bonus. Even better yet, if you use our link at https://hired.com/doesnotcompute they'll double that to $4,000! What are you waiting for?
- Flaticons - Some badass icons
- Active Model Serializers - ActiveModelSerializers brings convention over configuration to your JSON generation.
- Flux & Flux Stores
- A cartoon guide to Flux
- Some suggestions on dealing with frustration
- Exercism.io - Practice your coding skills
- Project Euler - Project Euler is a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
- Ten tips for young programmers
- We are typists first, programmers second
- Conversely, We're thinkers first, coders second