09: A Trip Down Memory Lane
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack! Also, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/does-not-compute/id1048731980?mt=2
- How do you stay motivated on projects that run long?
- Having empathy towards the client helps the most. That and being clear while managing expectations on both sides. Most of the time, this thing you’re building is something they care about, just people have different ways of communicating that.
- Empathy is key
- Sometimes, The Better You Program, The Worse You Communicate
- @ryandlf on asked twitter: “Maybe a couple more words on SSL in a future show? What's really required etc.”
- The Image Replacement Museum
- Convention Over Configuration