15: Minimum Viable Performance
Special thanks to Hired for sponsoring this week's episode! If you are a developer looking for a job, Hired is a fantastic place to start looking. If you accept a job through Hired they will give you a $1,000 signing bonus. Even better yet, if you use our link at https://hired.com/doesnotcompute they'll double that to $2,000! What are you waiting for?
- Rails Active Job
- Placemat on GitHub
- Learn Functional Programming
- 4 Easy Ways To Speed Up Your Rails App
- Mozilla Developer Network
- My Experience With Minitest and Rspec
- Slap Chop
Join Us On Slack
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack! Also, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Other Awesome Shows
- Developer Tea - A podcast for developers designed to fit inside your tea break.
- Design Details - A show about the people who design our favorite products.
- Immutable - A short, weekly show about design and development hosted by Sam Soffes & Bryn Jackson.
- Vicarious - Everyday escapism from three designers' point of view.