44: Gadget Cleanse
Special thanks to Hired for sponsoring this week's episode! If you are a developer looking for a job, Hired is a fantastic place to start looking. Employers apply to you instead of the other way around, and they have opportunities with over 4,000 employers in 17 countries across the globe. If you accept a job through Hired they will give you a $1,000 signing bonus. Even better yet, if you use our link at https://hired.com/doesnotcompute they'll double that to $2,000! What are you waiting for?
- Elixir Koans
- The Maze Runner (wikipedia spoilers)
- Anthem (wikipedia spoilers)
- Enders Game (wikipedia spoilers)
- Therm-a-rest Sleeping Pads
- Technical Debt
- kik, left-pad, and npm
- One Line Node Modules
- A practical security guide for web developers
- zxcvbn: realistic password strength estimation
- Why you can’t trust password strength meters
- Frequently asked questions about iCloud Keychain
- You Need a Password Manager
- Privacy Checkup Is Now Rolling Out
Leave us a review!
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Show Notes Archive
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute Show Notes repo and use GitHub's excellent search tool!
Join Us On Slack
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack!